Market Value Proposition
- Provide unbiased recommendation on optimal tool(s)
- Worldwide coverage, fully dedicated to RPA
- “Polished practitioners” who take lessons learned to each new client to help avoid the pitfalls others have experienced on their RPA journey
- Flat organization – practice leadership just 1 escalation step from delivery teams keeps us close to clients
Service Offerings Include
- Assessments – Process and “Rapid”
- Strategy – Automation, IT and COE (Center Of Excellence) / ROM (Robotic Operating Model)
- Training – Hands on, Automation Life Cycle and COE Lead
- Implementation – Building / Supporting Bots
- Organizational Change Management
- Help Desk / Production Support
160+ Dedicated RPA Consultants Globally
- Accredited developers in leading RPA tools
- Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts
- Former CIOs, CFOs and COOs with deep RPA experience
IP and Best Practices
- Methodology, tools, templates, best practices and standards honed over 100s of implementations to accelerate the process, mitigate risk and optimize ROI
As a leading global RPA service provider, ISG possesses deep talent, methodologies and intellectual property.
Real-World Insight: Our team is working in the “real world” with clients and their RPA initiatives all the time. We’re up to speed on vendors, products, do’s and don’ts, and what others are doing with RPA from the inside - which helps clients better understand solution options, strengths and weaknesses, and provides insight to make more informed decisions.
Deep, Practical Experience: We have real, practical experience working with clients to assess processes, recommend vendors, implement automations, establish Centers of Excellence and robotic operating models, deliver training and drive results.
Proprietary Assets And Market Intelligence: We have assembled a unique set of IP, including delivery techniques and automation libraries, built through years of client engagements, giving us unmatched insight into operational, financial and commercial RPA best practices.
Rich Approach: Our comprehensive and actionable “automation life cycle” approach to driving RPA initiatives provide the framework, guidance and direction for clients to save time and money, and achieve their ROI.
Independence and objectivity: We are an independent, fact-based advisory firm with no conflicting financial or other interests. This enables us to maintain a trusted advisor relationship with clients through our unbiased focus and ability to align our interests with those of our clients.
Personalized Engagement Model: We are nimble and responsive, and provide trusted and sustained engagement with our clients that includes focus, persistence, drive, pro-active issues management and results.
ISG is Easy-to-do-Business With: We have flexible business practices and a flat organization structure that make us easy to do business with and responsive. Clients have generous access to ISG experts and decision-makers to gain the most from working with ISG.
Customer Satisfaction: Over 85% of our business comes from current or previous clients, which is a testament to our focus on solutions which generate client satisfaction and confidence.